Good work Matt! Carmen Sandiego is an ancient computer game that some of us would have played in school. You did detective work and had to find where she was... and for the record, my money was on the USSR until that busted... PS even Ken wouldn't have been able to find her, she was tricky.
Need the Lord to encourage you and speak to your heart? Try another Cardboard Testimony @ ogbc.net. The Lord continues to use this ministry. God is GOOD!!! Nelda
Thanks Tom, you know it makes me feel good when I can get on here and get a good laugh. By the way Becky " Good Grief Charlie Brown Linus lost his blanket looking for Carmen Sandiego. Matt
By the way, Carmen Sandiego was also a television show. I only remember catching the very end of it...thus this is what I think of when someone mentions CS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e0yOfyJEq8&feature=related .
Good work, Detective. Next we try to find Carmen Sandiego! For real tho, very nice. ~Greg
ReplyDeleteWho is Carmen Sandiego and why is she missing, ask Ken he knows where everyone lives.
ReplyDeleteoh, good grief! Matt's doing the entries from now on, makes for far more interesting comments!
ReplyDelete~Becky
For the record- Matt did find the Agnus Dei info, I did not properly credit him when I posted it.
ReplyDelete:)
~Tom
Good work Matt! Carmen Sandiego is an ancient computer game that some of us would have played in school. You did detective work and had to find where she was... and for the record, my money was on the USSR until that busted... PS even Ken wouldn't have been able to find her, she was tricky.
ReplyDelete~Greg
Need the Lord to encourage you and speak to your heart? Try another Cardboard Testimony @
ReplyDeleteogbc.net. The Lord continues to use this ministry. God is GOOD!!!
Nelda
Thanks Tom, you know it makes me feel good when I can get on here and get a good laugh. By the way Becky " Good Grief Charlie Brown Linus lost his blanket looking for Carmen Sandiego.
ReplyDeleteMatt
I'm at a loss for words, Matt....
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Carmen Sandiego was also a television show. I only remember catching the very end of it...thus this is what I think of when someone mentions CS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e0yOfyJEq8&feature=related .
~B